Rich in anti-ageing properties, punicic acid, skin balancing and toning properties.
Use as a moisturiser, makeup base or mix in with your foundation.
- Slows the process of ageing with natural ingredients.
- Nourishes your skin, thanks to the vitamins and minerals contained in our oil.
- A great moisturiser, thanks to its fatty acids which help to encourage a youthful look.
- The pure 24k Gold flakes are great for boosting collagen in your skin and absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin glowing and naturally radiant.
Elixir by Saarah 24K Gold Infused In Pomegranate & Frankincense Oil is abundant in skin enhancing properties.
Pomegranate seed oil is a highly prized oil that is nutrient rich oil and abundant with powerful anti oxidants and flavonoids that are essential for skin health. The oil contains ellagic acid, which is a potent antioxidant that effectively fights free radicals making it a superb anti aging fighter.
Pomegranate Seed oil is also known to deeply nourish the outer epidermal layer which helps to boost skin tone, fade fines lines and revitalise the skin. It is also of the most effective anti ageing oils; it promotes health and elasticity of the skin, protects the skin and prevents skin damage.
Frankincense oil has a wonderful history It has been referenced in ancient texts, dating back more than 5000 years. We all know it was given to the Baby Jesus by the three wise men. And Cleopatra used it to make her trademark eyeliner. This sacred and therapeutic oil has been worth more than gold for much of human history.
Frankincense protects skin at the cellular level and therefore makes it an excellent candidate for all your beauty needs. It can improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and large pores, and fade scars and stretch marks and it’s astringent and antibacterial properties make it great at busting blemishes and stabilizing sebum.
Grape seed oil is an extremely soothing and an excellent emollient giving your skin a lovely glow. It helps to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints and is said to have regenerative and restructuring virtues due to its essential fatty acid content.
Direction of Use:
- 1-2 drops as a moisturiser and primer in one before applying make up and before you sleep (personal recommendation)
- Mix 1-2 drops with foundation.
- 1 drop on a beauty blender/sponge or brush and pat onto any areas you use highlighter to make the highlighter pop.
- 1 drop on your lips before you apply matte lipstick
Please note– all orders are handcrafted individually with love and all orders are despatched withing 1 working day
- FREE UK shipping- via Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed For (1-2 Working Days)
- Samples- Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked & Signed (2-3 Working Days)
- International shipping £4.99- via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For (7-10 days)