For sensitive skin types or those wanting a gentler alternative to microdermabrasion.
Blueberry Peel is part L-Lactic Acid peel and part manual scrub that gently buffs and polishes the skin, helping to soften and smooth rough, uneven skin texture. Leaving the skin with an even, balanced complexion and dramatically smoother texture.
Blueberry Peel is an antioxidant resurfacing treatment comparable to a micro-dermabrasion with added benefits. It has the same resurfacing action but instead of relying on physical abrasion uses Lactic Acid and fruit enzymes to soften the skin enabling the jojoba beads to gentle buff away debris and surface cells. All while infusing the skin with antioxidants from real Blueberries.
Pre treatment advice:
- Please come to your appointment with clean skin, free of makeup.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Please avoid blood thinning medications 48 hours prior to treatment. These include aspirin, ibuprofen, Advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs. Never stop taking medication prescribed by your doctor without his or her consent.
- Facial waxing may be performed no less than 48 hours before the procedure, no less .
- Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 7 days before the procedure.
- AHA products and retinoids should be avoided no less than 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks of procedure.
- Laser treatments and associated peels may occur no less than 4-6 weeks prior to procedure.
- Please wait 2 weeks if you have had Botox or dermal filler injections
- No sun beds or direct sunlight at least 1 week before or after having any treatments.
- Please do-not come to the appointment if you feel unwell, have a fever, sickness bug, cold or flu.