Skin peels also known as chemical peels, primarily work by exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells. Many different types of acid are used in this treatment. Most skin peels today are superficial in nature and therefore no skin peeling is actually observed.
Please confirm dates and availability with us prior to purchasing
Why Train In Chemical Peels?
- Treats active acne
- Treats hyperpigmentation
- Treats ageing skin
- Other treatments such as microneedling, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning etc can not be performed on active acne so this is the first treatment stage to work with skin.
- Clinicare Peels used for training that are also suitable for darker skin types.
- You can charge £60-£80- per session (depending on your location)
The training will cover:
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Indications for use – including areas of treatments
- Differences in peel solutions and appropriate selection to suit the client
- Effectiveness of treatment – including depth and post treatment skincare
- Handling adverse reactions
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a Consultation:
- Client selection – including client medical history, drugs, and supplements list
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment – including use of topical anaesthesia
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
Course Duration & Cost
Home study with one day practical- 2.5 hours intensive
Chemical Peel £200
Why Choose Us?
- This course will allow you to offer the most on trend and in demand treatments that are results driven. The key to a successful business is to offer services that clients will want to keep coming back for. All of the treatments within this diploma have proven results which will support you in customer retention.
- We do not offer online courses for treatments that require the skill that can only be performed in front an experienced trainer. We ensure we offer a practical course that allows you to work on 2 models per treatment. We want you to be confident in the skill so you can start your business straight away.
- We are not an Academy and we take pride in this. This means we offer more than just training you in a skill. We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to start a new business and our ethos is to provide guidance and support to get you started.
- All our sessions have an option of 1-2-1 sessions for a personalised experience and have a maximum of 4 students per session.
- Your journey with us doesn’t end in the practical training session. When you train with Elixir Skin Training you become a part of our brand. We stay in touch with all our graduates and provide that motivation to get you going, which you will not find in large Academies.
Quality of training is important but so is what comes after- we support you in every aspect because we want to see you build your business.