You are booking 3 sessions via PayPal. One session every 2 weeks. Your interest free options will be available on checkout.
Please contact us once purchase has been made to book in your first session.
Chemical peels are specially formulated liquids that are brushed on to the face as a means of exfoliation, whereby dead skin cells are removed and the growth of new cells are stimulated to leave a more radiant and rejuvenated complexion.
There are many different types of peels available, that are designed to effectively treat a range of skin concerns such as:
- Pigmentation, age spots
- Ageing – skin resurfacing, improve fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxness, tone and texture.
- Regulation on oil and dryness
- Large pores
Post Peel Expectations:
Day of treatment:
- Warm and tender, similar sensation to sunburn
- Mild to moderate erythema
- Tight and dry
- Mild – moderate erythema • Skin may begin to flake
- continued flaking
- with stronger peels there may still be some mild skin irritation
Day 5 +:
- peeling generally stopped
- skin returns back to normal • Skin looks fresh and glowing.
Pre treatment advice:
- Please come to your appointment with clean skin, free of makeup.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Please avoid blood thinning medications 48 hours prior to treatment. These include aspirin, ibuprofen,
Advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs. Never stop taking medication prescribed by your doctor without
his or her consent.
- Facial waxing may be performed no less than 48 hours before the procedure, no less .
- Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 7 days before the procedure.
- AHA products and retinoids should be avoided no less than 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks of procedure.
- Laser treatments and associated peels may occur no less than 4-6 weeks prior to procedure.
- Please wait 2 weeks if you have had Botox or dermal filler injections
- No sun beds or direct sunlight at least 1 week before or after having any treatments.
- Please do-not come to the appointment if you feel unwell, have a fever, sickness bug, cold or flu.