Dermaplaning uses a medical-grade surgical blade in short strokes at a 45 degree angle to remove the surface layer of dead skin, debris and hair
Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face.
Please confirm dates and availability with us prior to purchasing
Why Train In Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning is suitable for all skin types
- A single dermaplaning session is able to remove around 2-3 weeks of built up dead skin cells and debris from your skin.
- Dermaplaning is completely pain free and non-invasive.
- The technique may look similar to shaving, but it is much more effective because the blade being used is able to get right against the top layer of skin.
- There is no need to worry about the hair growing back darker- dermaplaning targets the vellus hair (peach fuzz) that grows back the same size and colour. In addition, the way the surgical blade cuts the hair does not create the illusion of a thicker hair.
- You can charge £30-£60 per session (depending on your location)
- Skin physiology revision
- Types of Hair and Hair life cycle
- Pre-Procedure considerations
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration Dermaplaning protocols
- Combination treatment protocols to boost the effects of the Dermaplaning procedure
- Hands on practice – you are able to receive a treatment as well as perform the treatments
Course Duration & Cost
Home study with one day practical
Why Choose Us?
- This course will allow you to offer the most on trend and in demand treatments that are results driven. The key to a successful business is to offer services that clients will want to keep coming back for. All of the treatments within this diploma have proven results which will support you in customer retention.
- We do not offer online courses for treatments that require the skill that can only be performed in front an experienced trainer. We ensure we offer a practical course that allows you to work on 2 models per treatment. We want you to be confident in the skill so you can start your business straight away.
- We are not an Academy and we take pride in this. This means we offer more than just training you in a skill. We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to start a new business and our ethos is to provide guidance and support to get you started.
- All our sessions have an option of 1-2-1 sessions for a personalised experience and have a maximum of 4 students per session.
- Your journey with us doesn’t end in the practical training session. When you train with Elixir Skin Training you become a part of our brand. We stay in touch with all our graduates and provide that motivation to get you going, which you will not find in large Academies.
Quality of training is important but so is what comes after- we support you in every aspect because we want to see you build your business.