Nano Needling is a cosmetic treatment vs. a medical treatment such as Microneedling. Nano Needling is a pain-free method of stimulating the skin by infusing active ingredients into the upper layers of the epidermis. This is done using microscopic Nano Needling tips that are thinner than a human hair.
A fruit peel of 15% Lactic Acid is infused into your skin Nano needling allows for 97% better absorption of serums into your skin and is extremely relaxing. Skin will be brightened immediately and the peel will work over a 24 hour period to improve your overall skin appearance, texture and brightness.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and great for dry, dull dehydrated skin.
Pre treatment advice:
- Please come to your appointment with clean skin, free of makeup.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Please avoid blood thinning medications 48 hours prior to treatment. These include aspirin, ibuprofen, Advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs. Never stop taking medication prescribed by your doctor without his or her consent.
- Facial waxing may be performed no less than 48 hours before the procedure, no less .
- Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 7 days before the procedure.
- AHA products and retinoids should be avoided no less than 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks of procedure.
- Laser treatments and associated peels may occur no less than 4-6 weeks prior to procedure.
- Please wait 2 weeks if you have had Botox or dermal filler injections
- No sun beds or direct sunlight at least 1 week before or after having any treatments.
- Please do-not come to the appointment if you feel unwell, have a fever, sickness bug, cold or flu.