A huge part of a facial is steam extractions to clear out blackheads, white heads and skin congestion using various tools to give your clients beautiful fresh skin.
Please confirm dates and availability with us prior to purchasing
Why Do This Masterclass?
- Great refresher for experienced estheticians.
- Blackhead removal is always in demand so you can offer this treatment as a stand alone treatment or as an add on to another treatment such as microdermabrasion or dermaplaning
- Great for ]yourself too.
- Learn to use a blackhead extraction tool correctly.
- Everyone is suitable for this treatment.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
Experienced and qualified beauty therapists who wish to refresh their skills or add extractions to their treatment list. This is a non accredited masterclass as it will fall under basic facials on your insurance. You are adding to your skill set.
- Extraction techniques for different types of congestion
- Using metal extraction tool correctly
- Using the ultrasonic cleansing wand
- Use of steaming equipment correctly
- Hands on practice
Course Duration & Cost
Half day practical.
Blackhead Extractions Masterclass £250
Why Choose Us?
- This course will allow you to offer the most on trend and in demand treatments that are results driven. The key to a successful business is to offer services that clients will want to keep coming back for. All of the treatments within this diploma have proven results which will support you in customer retention.
- We do not offer online courses for treatments that require the skill that can only be performed in front an experienced trainer. We ensure we offer a practical course that allows you to work on 2 models per treatment. We want you to be confident in the skill so you can start your business straight away.
- We are not an Academy and we take pride in this. This means we offer more than just training you in a skill. We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to start a new business and our ethos is to provide guidance and support to get you started.
- All our sessions have an option of 1-2-1 sessions for a personalised experience and have a maximum of 4 students per session.
- Your journey with us doesn’t end in the practical training session. When you train with Elixir Skin Training you become a part of our brand. We stay in touch with all our graduates and provide that motivation to get you going, which you will not find in large Academies.
Quality of training is important but so is what comes after- we support you in every aspect because we want to see you build your business.