This course is the perfect way to start your career in esthetics and skin treatments. It is also a great way to refresh and update your facial treatment skill if you already have experience.
Basic Facial will allow you to understand skin structure, skin conditions, how to perform a basic facial routine including cleanse, exfoliate, tone, mask and moisturise.
A huge part of a basic facial is steam extractions to clear out blackheads, white heads and skin congestion using a extractor tool to give your clients beautiful fresh skin.
Why Train In Basic Facials?
- Great training for beginners to experienced estheticians.
- Blackhead removal is always in demand so you can offer this treatment as a stand alone treatment or as an add on to another treatment such as microdermabrasion or dermaplaning.
- Allows for a pamper to your clients.
- Learn about skin and skin conditions. Knowledge is power.
- Learn to use a blackhead extraction tool correctly.
- Everyone is suitable for this treatment.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
No pre-requisites. If you have no experience within the beauty industry you will need to complete this course to move onto advanced courses.
If you have experience but require a refresher this is the perfect way!
- Anatomy & Physiology of the face
- Skin disease and disorders
- Client consultation
- Facial examination and skin analysis including Fitzpatrick scale
- Usage of different products and its benefits to different skin types
- Steaming & Extraction
- Full facial massage routine
- How to perform professional facials
- Extraction and desquamation
- Use of steaming equipment
- Hands on practice – you are able to receive a treatment as well as perform the treatments
Course Duration & Cost
Home study and one day practical.
Basic Facial £180
Why Choose Us?
- This course will allow you to offer the most on trend and in demand treatments that are results driven. The key to a successful business is to offer services that clients will want to keep coming back for. All of the treatments within this diploma have proven results which will support you in customer retention.
- We do not offer online courses for treatments that require the skill that can only be performed in front an experienced trainer. We ensure we offer a practical course that allows you to work on 2 models per treatment. We want you to be confident in the skill so you can start your business straight away.
- We are not an Academy and we take pride in this. This means we offer more than just training you in a skill. We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to start a new business and our ethos is to provide guidance and support to get you started.
- All our sessions have an option of 1-2-1 sessions for a personalised experience and have a maximum of 4 students per session.
- Your journey with us doesn’t end in the practical training session. When you train with Elixir Skin Training you become a part of our brand. We stay in touch with all our graduates and provide that motivation to get you going, which you will not find in large Academies.
Quality of training is important but so is what comes after- we support you in every aspect because we want to see you build your business.