Our 100% natural LIMITED EDITION Rose Super Seed Night Oil has an exotic and enlivening scent with an elegant, liquid velvet feel when applied. When your skin feels unhealthy and lifeless, try the power of Super Seeds. Seeds aren’t just for healthy eating. They’re for healthy skin, too.
With roses to soothe delicate skin, infused in 12 powerhouse oils including cranberry seed, pomegranate, marula, borage, and baobab oils providing essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins, Rose Super Seed Oil targets all skin types helping to give a more youthful appearance and leaving skin feeling hydrated, nourished and cared for.
Directions for use as facial serum: After cleansing and toning, massage 2-3 drops on face and neck avoiding eye area. Follow with a moisturiser or simply use alone. We recommend using this oil as a night oil.
Use the 24k Gold oil as part of your skin care routine for maximum benefits.
Directions for use as a nail cuticle softener: Massage this exotic oil into your cuticles and the skin around your nail bed in gentle circular motions.
The superstars of the Rose Super Seed Night Oil are;
Cranberry seed oil has a multitude of benefits for the skin.
- Hydration: Cranberry seed oil has equal amounts omega 3, 6 and 9. The combination of these fatty acids makes cranberry seed oil super rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E is essential for hydration and keeping skin healthy.
- Anti-aging: Cranberry seed oil contains powerful antioxidants and phytosterols. Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause the skin to sag and wrinkle.
- Cranberry seed oil contains some of the highest amounts of antioxidants among other fruit oils, making it very effective in fighting the signs of aging and promoting new collagen and elasticity.
- Helps Acne: Cranberry seed oil works well at controlling excess sebum production in the follicles. Acne can spread easily with the over-production of sebum. Bacteria can also live in sebum adding to the spread of acne.
Pomegranate Seed oil is also known to deeply nourish the outer epidermal layer which helps to boost skin tone, fade fines lines and revitalise the skin. It is also of the most effective anti ageing oils; it promotes health and elasticity of the skin, protects the skin and prevents skin damage.
Marula Oil, known as Africa’s beauty secret is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 – oleic and Omega 6 – linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity. Marula Oil helps reduce transepidermal water loss and increases the smoothness of skin and helps to improve stretch marks and skin elasticity.
The flowers of African baobab trees bloom once a year, opening up at night. After being pollinated by hungry wasps, bees, and bats, the flowers produce fruit, or pods, which house the seeds used to create this prized oil. Baobab oil is very rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins A, D, E and K.
All the nutrients in pumpkin seeds that make them a healthy, nutritious snack also make them a great anti-aging ingredient in skin care.
- Increases firmness: The natural nutrients in pumpkin seeks, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help firm and tighten.
- Great for oily skin: That same zinc along with natural selenium helps with oily skin, helping it to look healthy and clean.
- Antioxidant rich: A rich source of vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant, pumpkin seed oil protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Deeply moisturizes: The essential fatty acids sink deeply into skin to provide long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. These acids also help balance oil, moisturizing dry skin and controlling oily skin.
- Soothes: Natural properties of pumpkin seed work great with sensitive skin.
Our sebaceous glands are microscopic glands in our skin that secrete an oily or waxy matter called sebum. The texture and use of sebum is very similar to jojoba oil. A jojoba oil benefit is that it plays the role of sebum and moisturises our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally. Jojoba oil removes sticky buildup or excess oil, too; it keeps your oil levels balanced.
Borage Oil has incredible hydrating benefits for skin, perfect for sensitive skin issues.
Please note– all orders are handcrafted individually with love and all orders are despatched withing 1 working day
- FREE UK shipping- via Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked & Signed For (1-2 Working Days)
- Samples- Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked & Signed (2-3 Working Days)
- International shipping £4.99- via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For (7-10 days)