£999.00 – £1,750.00
This is course is a great way to gain accreditation of SIX of the most popular skin care treatments. It is the perfect way to add to your beauty business or if you already work in the beauty industry you can add a range of treatments to your current treatment list.
If you prefer one treatment at a time then we offer this too. You can find all our courses here
Please confirm dates and availability with us prior to purchasing
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
Beginner- These are advanced treatments so you will be required to complete the VTCT Level 2 Facial Skincare & Massage first.
Experienced- Those with a relevant Level 2 VTCT qualification (or equivalent) can enrol onto this course without any further qualifications needed.
You will cover;
- LED Light Therapy (full course content can be found here)
- Dermaplaning (full course content can be found here)
- Chemical Peels. (full course content can be found here) The Chemical Peel starter kit can be purchased for £250 (optional)
- Nano Needling (full course content can be found here)
Course Duration & Cost
You will be required to do home study of treatment theory before you attend the practical training. This will allow more time to work on models and get hands on experience.
The Advanced Skin Care Diploma will be completed over 3 intensive practical days. £999
If you are a Beginner with no experience you will be required to be in for 4 intensive practical days which will include the VTCT Level 2 Facial Skin Care & Massage £1500
Why Choose Us?
- This course will allow you to offer the most on trend and in demand treatments that are results driven. The key to a successful business is to offer services that clients will want to keep coming back for. All of the treatments within this diploma have proven results which will support you in customer retention.
- We do not offer online courses for treatments that require the skill that can only be performed in front an experienced trainer. We ensure we offer a practical course that allows you to work on 2 models per treatment. We want you to be confident in the skill so you can start your business straight away.
- We are not an Academy and we take pride in this. This means we offer more than just training you in a skill. We understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to start a new business and our ethos is to provide guidance and support to get you started.
- All our sessions have an option of 1-2-1 sessions for a personalised experience and have a maximum of 4 students per session.
- All our courses are fully accredited and we work with an insurance provider so cover is guaranteed.
- Your journey with us doesn’t end in the practical training session. When you train with Elixir Skin Training you become a part of our brand. We stay in touch with all our graduates and provide that motivation to get you going, which you will not find in large Academies.
Quality of training is important but so is what comes after- we support you in every aspect because we want to see you build your business.